The Rio Celeste Hike is a beautiful exploration of the Tropical Rain Forest where it is posible to see a blue waterfall and the site where the water turns into that beautiful color
The Llanos de Cortes Waterfall is an amazing place to swim, contemplate the great view or simply relax.
The pond at the bottom of the waterfall is very shallow and sandy, just like a beach, which it makes it safe for families with kids.
- Pick up time: 06:00 am. This may depend on the hotel's location
- Duration: 12 hours aproximately. This may vary depending on traffic and how bussy the attractions are
- Skill level: Medium - Hard
- Suitable for the kids: Yes over 5
- Suitable for the elderly: Depending on physical condition
- Available every day: Yes
- Pregnancy: No
- No wheel chair access
- Wild life sighting not guaranteed
- We run our tours out in the sun and the rain!
06:00 am: Departure from Hotel. Meet at the reception
08:30 am: Rio Celeste Hike
11:30 am: Swimming in Rio Celeste (outside National Park)
12:30 pm: Traditional Costa Rican Lunch
02:00 pm: Llanos de Cortes Waterfall
03:00: Souvenir shopping on the way back to the hotel
05:00 pm: Return to the hotel
- Combo River Boat Tour + Llanos de Cortes Waterfall
- Combo Rio Celeste Hike + Llanos de Cortes Waterfall
- Combo Hanging Bridges + Llanos de Cortes Waterfall
- Combo Llanos de Cortes Waterfall + Sloth Tour
- Combo Llanos de Cortes Waterfall + Safari River Float
- Combo Rafting + Llanos de Cortes Waterfall
- Combo Llanos de Cortes Waterfall + Sloth Tour + Hanging Bridges
- Combo Llanos de Cortes Waterfall + Safari River Float + Hanging Bridges
- Combo Llanos de Cortes Waterfall + Safari River Floating + Sloth Tour
Jeudy is an excellent tour guide. He is professional, honest, patient and speaks English very well. He has a great knowledge of the fauna and flora and local area... read more
February 26, 2020
Yeudy was an amazing tour guide, the best tour guide to be honest! We immediately felt like family with Yeudy, having such an amazing experience throughout Costa Rica. Yeudy was... read more
July 2, 2021
I cannot say enough good things about this company. We had already booked a fishing tour through Yeudy. When we arrived in CR, the rental car we reserved... read more
March 4, 2022
Yeudy was our guide for the day & definitely went above and beyond for us. Not only was he a great guide, we ran into some issues the morning... read more
June 18, 2021
- We made it easy to make a reservation. Just leave us your name, email and tell us the exact day/month/year when you want to take the Combo Rio Celeste Hike and Waterfall and you will be directed to the Buy now option.
- Don’t worry about duplicate reservations because we provide Private Transportation for every one of our services.
***Very important: If you are making a reaservation with less than 24 hours of anticipation, then wait for email approval before buying.
Pick up time: 07:30 am